Detection & quantification of allergens
New regulation concerning wine labelling
Since 30 June 2012, the Directive 2000/13/EC is applicable to wines:
- If their presence is detected in the final product*, egg-based and milk-based products must be considered like ingredients and have to be mentioned on the label.
- Labelling rules are specified in Annex X of regulation CE 579/2012.
- These rules are applicable to wines made completely or partially from grapes harvested in 2012 or later and labelled after 30 June 2012.
* OIV-COMEX 502-2012: DL ≤ 0.25 ppm; QL ≤ 0.5 ppm
|Detection and semi-quantification of casein||Detection and semi-quantification of white egg protein|
|Méthod||immuno-enzymatic analysis based ELISA method|
|Analysis duration||2 days|
Our quality guarantee
- Method validated according to OIV Oeno 10/2005 resolution and NF V03-110 standard validation